4 - Countries that have Wordsower Africa bases: Ivory Coast, Sierra Leone, Guinea and Liberia
7 - Bases - 4 in Liberia (Grand Gedeh County, Grand Capemont County, Lofa County and Gbarpolu County), 1 base in Ivory Coast, 1 base in Sierra Leone, and 1 base in Guinea
22 - Total counties we ministered in
299 - Total communities/villages/towns/cities we ministered in
22 - Churches we visited and worked with
1 - Church started
250 - Total mission trips
137 - Persons were baptized
514 – Made a confession of faith in Christ
65 - WBI attended the level 3 class held in Yandohun, Lofa County, Liberia
76 - WBI attended the level 4 class held in Bopolu, Gbarpolu County, Liberia
41 - WBI attended the level 4 class held in Konia, Lofa County, Liberia
38 - WBI attended the level 4 class held in Blolequin, Ivory Coast
7,079 - Viewed the Jesus Film, 52 locations and 66 times shown
4 - Community Radio stations we are broadcasting on
10 - Adult literacy school in Zwedru
19 - Dental patients, 26 teeth pulled.
39,000 - Press report, Copies printed, 431 booklets made (English)
An Interview with Thompson Morris
Just Another Thursday
Testimonies from our bases
From our indigenous missionary team in Sierra Leone:
From our indigenous missionary team in Ivory Coast:
From our indigenous missionary team in Lofa County, Liberia:
Participate with us in praise and prayer:
- Praise: We continue to advance into the strongholds of Satan without serious persecution.
- Pray: For increased donations so that we may continue to advance into unreached tribes.
- Pray: For our indigenous missionary teams, that they will continue to fearlessly, boldly and sacrificially advance the gospel.
- Pray: As we prepare to create and send another indigenous missionary team to the Muslim unreached tribes of Sierra Leone.
- Pray: For us we march into and live within the strongholds of Satan to, “snatch others from the fire and save them.” Jude 1:23.
- Pray: “Finally, our friends, pray for us that the Lord's message may continue to spread rapidly and be received with honor, just as it was among you. Pray also that God will rescue us from wicked and evil people; for not everyone believes the message.” 2 Thessalonians 3:1-2.
Donations:100% of all donations go to the mission. None is used for administration. Tax-deductible receipts
will be sent each January.
Please make checks payable to the “Woodside Vision Foundation” designating “Wordsower
Africa” on the memo line of the check. Please include your name and address for the receipt, if
the information is not already on the check. Mail to:
Woodside Vision Foundation
6600 Rochester Road
Troy Michigan 48085
me at email@example.com. I’m also available on the app called WhatsApp, the
contact number is +231-8813-44417