3 - Countries: Ivory Coast, Sierra Leone, and Liberia
88,000 - Copies printed, 651 booklets made (English)
We have a Wordsower Africa chat page. This was sent to the page, “Good morning, soldiers of the living God. We are sending out 2 teams for 5 days each. One team is made up of 2 old women who are very active in the faith. Both are from the unreached Tenme-Banta tribe. The other team is of two men, disciples that we have trained. Each team is assigned to go to Tenme-Banta tribal villages that do not want to see Christians coming into their village to share the Gospel. Pray for them.” I’m reminded of the verses in 2 Timothy. Paul was instructing Timothy. He said, “And the things you have heard me say in the presence of many witnesses entrust to reliable people who will also be qualified to teach others. 3 Join with me in suffering, like a good soldier of Christ Jesus.” Our indigenous missionary team raises up disciples from within unreached tribes and then sends them back into their unreached tribe.
- The story of Jesus healing of the demon possessed man. “As Jesus was getting into the boat, the man who had been demon-possessed begged to go with him. 19 Jesus did not let him, but said, “Go home to your own people and tell them how much the Lord has done for you, and how he has had mercy on you.” 20 So the man went away and began to tell in the Decapolis how much Jesus had done for him. And all the people were amazed.” Mark 5:18-20.
- “I was found by those who did not seek me; I revealed myself to those who did not ask for me.” Romans 10:20
- “He went on to say, “This is why I told you that no one can come to me unless the Father has enabled them.” John 6:65
- “All those the Father gives me will come to me, and whoever comes to me I will never drive away.” John 6:37
- “So, he reasoned in the synagogue with both Jews and God-fearing Greeks, as well as in the marketplace day by day with those who happened to be there. Acts 17:17
- “He took the disciples with him and had discussions daily in the lecture hall of Tyrannus. 10 This went on for two years, so that all the Jews and Greeks who lived in the province of Asia heard the word of the Lord.” Acts 19:9-10
ITEC (Indigenous People’s Technology and Education Center) has visited us 4 times. They have trained us in dental tooth extraction, optical and video production. On this visit they trained us in mechanical. We now have on every one of our 7 bases a mechanically trained leader with tools. They are competently trained to repair our generators and motorbikes. Below is a 3-minute video of our training.
Participate with us in praise and prayer:
our indigenous missionary teams, that they will continue to fearlessly, boldly
and sacrificially advance the gospel into the unreached tribes.
- Pray: For our new indigenous
missionary team to Guinea. They are going to 2 unreached, Christian-less
tribes. Pray that our Lord will reveal where they shall establish their base.
- Pray: For us we march
into and live within the strongholds of Satan to, “snatch others from the
fire and save them.” Jude 1:23.
- Pray: “Finally, our friends, pray for us that the Lord's message may continue to spread rapidly and be received with honor, just as it was among you. Pray also that God will rescue us from wicked and evil people; for not everyone believes the message.” 2 Thessalonians 3:1-2.
Please make checks payable to the “Woodside Vision Foundation” designating “Wordsower Africa” on the memo line of the check. Please include your name and address for the receipt, if the information is not already on the check. Mail to:
Woodside Vision Foundation
6600 Rochester Road
Troy Michigan 48085
If you have questions or problems with donations or want to contact me, Kim Smith, then
email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I’m also available on the app called Whatsapp, the contact number is +231881344417
Summary of financial report for February:
I’m sorry to report that this month we will not be able to provided an itemized expense list. Our leaders responsible for the financial report are in other counties and countries training. Next month we will include our financial report.