4 - Countries (Ivory Coast, Guinea, Sierra Leone, and Liberia)
16 - Total counties we ministered in
202 - Total communities/villages/towns/cities we ministered in
214 - Total mission trips
77 - Persons were baptized
3,270 – Viewed the Jesus Film in 25 locations
177 – Attended the level 1 Wordsower Bible Institute 1-week school
180 – Attended the level 2 Wordsower Bible Institute 1-week School
288 - Attended our 2-day workshops in 9 locations
4 - Broadcasting on Community Radio stations
15 - Dental patients, 21 teeth pulled
14 - Optical patients, 7 pair glasses distributed, 5 patients referred
88,000 – Pages printed; 125 booklets made (English)
3 - Completed Bible Marking
The above report is made possible by a united sacrificial team here and abroad. Only in the unity
of us all can the above be a reality and even increase. We have spread across Liberia and are in
the neighboring countries where we evangelize, disciple and church plant.
We are dancing, celebrating and filled with joy!!! Our prayers are being answered. A family has made a donation to start and fully cover our mission base in Guinea for 2 years. We prayed to start 3 new indigenous missionary bases to unreached tribes this year. Our prayers have been answered! This year we have started new bases in Gbarpolu County, in Liberia, that is going to 2 unreached tribes, a base in Sierra Leone going to the Teneme-Banta Muslim tribe and other unreached tribes. Now the last desired, and prayed for, base has been funded! It says in Luke 6:12, “Jesus went out to a mountainside to pray, and spent the night praying to God. When morning came, he called his disciples to him and chose twelve of them. We have two of three families that will go. Pray that our Lord will reveal to us the third family/single to go. The Guinea team will come to live with us for about 3 months, to receive specific training. During that time, they will be sent to spy out the land. Pray that our Lord will reveal the specific unreached Muslim tribes we are to go to. Guinea is 86% unreached Muslim tribes.
We desire your participation:
“He must deny himself, take up his cross, and follow me.”
Training the next generation:
Participate with us in praise and prayer:
- Praise: A team from Woodside Bible Church, in Michigan, is coming to assist us in November
- Praise: A team from Valley Bible Church, in California, is coming to assist us in December
- Praise: 2 American missionary trainees are with us. Their purpose is to be trained as missionaries. Their desire is to go, as missionaries, to the unreached tribes with the gospel. Max Kubik and Henry Combs have completed 5 months of their 7-month commitment.
- Praise: Our indigenous missionary team to Guinea has been completely funded for 2 years.
- Pray: For Henry Combs, a Global 100 intern that is with us, he has kidney stones that are passing, very slowly. He is in great pain.
- Pray: For our Lord to show us the place to send our Guinea team.
- Pray: Please pray for our safety as we continue to boldly and fearlessly march into and live
- within the strongholds of Satan to, “snatch others from the fire and save them.” Jude 1:23.
- Pray: “Finally, our friends, pray for us that the Lord's message may continue to spread rapidly
- and be received with honor, just as it was among you. Pray also that God will rescue us from
- wicked and evil people; for not everyone believes the message.” 2 Thessalonians 3:1-2.
Please make checks payable to the “Woodside Vision Foundation” designating “Wordsower Africa” on the memo line of the check. Please include your name and address for the receipt, if the information is not already on the check. Mail to:
Woodside Vision Foundation
6600 Rochester Road
Troy Michigan 48085
If you have questions or problems with donations or want to contact me, Kim Smith, then
email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I’m also available on the app called Whatsapp, the contact number is +231881344417