4 - Countries (Guinea, Sierra Leone, Ivory Coast, and Liberia)
6 – Bases - 4 in Liberia (Zwedru, Grand Gedeh; Sinje, Grand Cape Mount, Voinjama, Lofa and Bopolu, Gbarpolu), 1 base in Ivory Coast, 1 base in Sierra Leone
19 - Total counties we ministered in 4 countries
214 - Total communities/villages/towns/cities we ministered in
51 - Churches we visited and worked with – Zwedru base
173 - Total mission trips
34 - Persons were baptized in June (so far in July almost 80 have been baptized)
27 - Attended the level 1 WBI 2 weeks school – Zwedru base, Liberia
283 - Attended our 2 days workshops-training in 8 locations
22 – Attended our level 1, 2-week training in Ivory Coast
3,438 - Viewed the Jesus Film, 26 locations and 28 times shown
3 - Community Radio stations broadcasting on
16 - Dental patients, 20 teeth pulled
14 - Optical patients, 10 pair glasses distributed, 4 patients referred.
58,000 – Pages printed; 268 booklets made (English)
The above report is made possible by a united sacrificial team here and abroad. Only in the unity
of us all can the above be a reality and even increase. We have spread across Liberia and are in
the neighboring countries where we train, disciple and church plant. We use many different
weapons as we advance the Kingdom of God within the strongholds of Satan.
Just Show up! 78 baptized in an unreached tribe!
My questions are: Why has His Church not shown up before now, when a great harvest seems so easy? And how many other such places exist, waiting for the church to come?
Participate with us in praise and prayer:
- Praise: 4 American missionary trainees are with us. Their purpose is to be trained as missionaries. Their desire is to go to the unreached tribes with the gospel.
- Pray: “The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few. Ask the Lord of the harvest, therefore, to send out workers into his harvest field.” Matthew 9:37-38.
- Pray: There are 393 unreached tribes, 147 million souls, in West Africa. Pray that each person will hear the gospel. Pray that His Church will go to them in obedience.
- Pray: Please pray for our safety as we continue to boldly and fearlessly march into and live within the strongholds of Satan to, “snatch others from the fire and save them.” Jude 1:23.
- Pray: “Finally, our friends, pray for us that the Lord's message may continue to spread rapidly and be received with honor, just as it was among you. Pray also that God will rescue us from wicked and evil people; for not everyone believes the message.” 2 Thessalonians 3:1-2.
Please make checks payable to the “Woodside Vision Foundation” designating “Wordsower Africa” on the memo line of the check. Please include your name and address for the receipt, if the information is not already on the check. Mail to:
Woodside Vision Foundation
6600 Rochester Road
Troy Michigan 48085
If you have questions or problems with donations or want to contact me, Kim Smith, then
email me at email@example.com. I’m also available on the app called Whatsapp, the contact number is +231881344417