- 896 - missions sent into villages/towns/cities. Most of our missions are accomplished by motorbike but others go on foot or taxi. The taxi may be a car, truck or another’s motorbike.
- 1,311 - villages/towns/cities were visited. Many of those were visited multiple times. Usually a town visit can be a few hours to 10 days. While in the community we evangelize, disciple, do Bible training, train pastors or assist with humanitarian needs.
- 289 - baptisms were completed. We do not count those who profess coming to Christ during our meetings because salvations can’t truly be known by the raising of a hand. We count baptisms, these are a better sign of a repentant believer. We shared the gospel of our Lord to tens of thousands this year giving them the knowledge of the path of salvation of which many professed salvation.
- 458 - Attended our Wordsower Bible Institute 2 week training. These students, through much sacrifice, live on our base for 2 weeks. Our classes go from 8 AM - 4 PM 5 days a week. When it is over they will have been in class for 70 hours. We have four class levels available: Basic Bible Doctrines, Discipleship, The Church and Being a Missionary.
- 445 - Attended 1 week training. Many are not able to attend our 2 week class so we send out satellite teams into regions. The number reported for these trainings is much lower then reality because many times the attendance was not reported after the training was completed.
- 1,910 – Attended 2 day trainings throughout Liberia and Ivory Coast
- 1,374 homes received a home water filter system in 62 villages that were all drinking dirty water. Our filter team completed putting a home water filter system in every home of the villages of Grand Gedeh County. They now have been working in small isolated Maryland County villages. They will go into a village do an assessment and share the gospel. Next, they return and install a water filter system in every home. After that they will return 2 more times to check on them to see if they are using them proper. They will be in every home of a village at least 4 times. Each time they evangelize and disciple.
- 6,000-10,000 watched the Jesus film, in their dialect, in many villages/ towns and cities. Often the result will be baptisms, the desire to be discipled and the start of a church.
- 149 – completed our “Bible Marking” Bible training course
- Many thousands have heard the gospel and received Bible teaching through the radio. We broadcast on two radio stations. One station 7 days a week, the other 3 days a week. Each broadcast is an hour long. The broadcasts go to thousands. The response of the people is tremendous.
- Thousands of Bible were distributed free this year. Our book store, the only known one in the SE of Liberia has sold many Bibles and reference books. Micro SD memory cards with the Audio Bible and Jesus film in their dialects have been distributed by the hundreds.
- Our printing press has printed hundreds of thousands of pages of Bible teaching material. Which has been freely distributed throughout the countries of Liberia and Ivory Coast.
- The love and compassion of Christ has been shown to many by assisting with medical, dental, optical, clean drinking water, food, clothing, rent, school fees, ect.
Our Indigenous missionary team has gone to 3 of the 5 unreached Muslim tribes of Liberia. Their faith, obedience and sacrifice has produced eternal fruit as they go into these resistant villages. This year they have gone on 311 missions to share the gospel in 445 villages/towns/cities. 68 were baptized. They have been teaching 245 students evangelistic literacy in 7 Muslim villages.
This year we changed our name to Wordsower Africa because we have established a base in Ivory Coast and sent missions into Guinea and Nigeria. Our missionary base in Ivory Coast was birthed in 2019. Ivory Coast is a spiritually dark country. Much of the church is corrupt and full of false teaching. There have 36 unreached tribes of over 7 million lost souls.
This above report has only been made possible by the efforts of us, His Church, united from abroad and in West Africa. I’m reminded of 1 Cor 3:5-9, “The Lord has assigned to each his task. I planted the seed, Apollos watered it, but God has been making it grow. So neither the one who plants nor the one who waters is anything, but only God, who makes things grow. The one who plants and the one who waters have one purpose, and they will each be rewarded according to their own labor. For we are co-workers in God’s service; you are God’s field, God’s building.” We have each participated by prayer, donating and/or by getting on a motorbike. All are essential. Let us all dance and celebrate. Our Lord has made this grow, to Him goes the glory. Thank you Lord for uniting us and allowing us to participate in Your mission!!!
“I tell you, open your eyes and look at the fields! They are ripe for harvest. Even now the one who reaps draws a wage and harvests a crop for eternal life, so that the sower and the reaper may be glad together.” Jn 4:35-36. Liberia is a place ripe for a great harvest! We, here and abroad, continue to plant, water. We have had a huge harvest. I believe a much greater harvest awaits us.
“Those who sow with tears will reap with songs of joy. Those who go out weeping, carrying seed to sow, will return with songs of joy, carrying sheaves with them.” Ps 126:5. It has been a challenging year. Problems never end they just change, we know it and expect them. We have had tears, blood, broken bones, disease, mud and sweat. The government, thieves, demonic attacks, strongholds, sin, roads, environment all attack but we persevere. Our joy has made us to forget those as we dance with joy bringing in the sheaves, “a crop of eternal Life.”
One of our goals is disciples making disciples, going into the unknown, beyond what we could ever count. The above report numbers are confirmed but our belief is that this is just the tip of an iceberg, that it is a small observation of a much larger harvest. “And the things you have heard me say in the presence of many witnesses entrust to reliable people who will also be qualified to teach others.” 2 Tim 2:2. We have trained many thousands of disciples over the past 11 years. They go out, many we hear from, most we don’t. Often while we are out on mission we will discover the fruits of their faith, sacrifice and obedience. “This is what the kingdom of God is like. A man scatters seed on the ground. Night and day, whether he sleeps or gets up, the seed sprouts and grows, though he does not know how. All by itself the soil produces grain—first the stalk, then the head, then the full kernel in the head. As soon as the grain is ripe, he puts the sickle to it, because the harvest has come.” Mk 4:26-29. We dream of a Holy Spirit fueled wildfire owned and controlled by Him. We, here and abroad, are the tools He uses to accomplish His purposes. I believe this wildfire has ignited. We will never know to what extent while here on earth.
Please continue to persevere with us. Remember us in prayer, visit, participate in donations.
Thanks to all who participated with us!!!
100% of all donations go to the mission. None is used for administration. Tax-deductible receipts will be sent each January.
Click here to donate online
Please make checks payable to the “Woodside Vision Foundation” designating “Wordsower Africa” on the memo line of the check. Please include your name and address for the receipt, if the information is not already on the check. Mail to:
Woodside Vision Foundation
6600 Rochester Road
Troy Michigan 48085