4 – Countries: Ivory Coast, Guinea, Sierra Leone, and Liberia6 – Bases - 4 in Liberia (Zwedru, Grand Gedeh; Sinje, Grand Cape Mount, Voinjama, Lofa and Gbarpolu), 1 base in Ivory Coast, 1 base in Sierra Leone
22 - Total counties we ministered in
207 - Total communities/villages/towns/cities we ministered in
169 - Total mission trips
41 - Persons were baptized
2,115 – Viewed the Jesus Film in 14 locations, shown 32 times
18 – Attended level 2 1-week training in Ivory Coast
67 - Attended the level 1 WBI 2-week school in Zwedru
46 - Attended the level 2 WBI 2-week school.
592 - Attended our 1-3 day workshops in 14 locations
4 - Broadcasting on community radio stations
22 - Dental patients, 25 teeth pulled
18 - Optical patients, 9 pair glasses distributed, 8 patients referred
48,000 – Pages printed; 339 booklets made (English)
7 - Completed Bible Marking
46 - Churches we visited and worked with
The above report is made possible by a united sacrificial team here and abroad. Only in the unity
of us all can the above be a reality and even increase. We have spread across Liberia and are in
the neighboring countries where we evangelize, disciple and church plant.
“By this all people will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.” John 13:35. We have an indigenous missionary team in Sierra Leone. During the war in Sierra Leone and Liberia the rebels cut off arms and hands to create terror. An unknown multitude were mutilated. We were given 34 prosthetic hands which we fitted on those in need. We know of 206 more that are needed. We show them love and compassion. We give them what they want so we can give them what they need. The need of all humanity is eternal salvation.
Report from Sierra Leone:
Disciples making disciples:
Participate with us in praise and prayer:
- Praise: We have finally finished our guest house. All are welcome to try it out. Free of charge!
- Praise: A team from Valley Bible Church, in California, is coming to assist us in December
- Praise: 2 American missionary trainees are with us. Their purpose is to be trained as missionaries. Their desire is to go, as missionaries, to the unreached tribes with the gospel. Max Kubik and Henry Combs have completed 5 months of their 7-month commitment.
- Praise: Our new indigenous missionary team to Guinea is preparing to be sent out to spy out the land, seeking for the place our Lord would have them settle. “Rejoice before the LORD your God at the place he will choose as a dwelling for his Name.” Deut 16:11
- Pray: Please pray for our safety as we continue to boldly and fearlessly march into and live within the strongholds of Satan to, “snatch others from the fire and save them.” Jude 1:23.
- Pray: “Finally, our friends, pray for us that the Lord's message may continue to spread rapidly and be received with honor, just as it was among you. Pray also that God will rescue us from wicked and evil people; for not everyone believes the message.” 2 Thessalonians 3:1-2.
Please make checks payable to the “Woodside Vision Foundation” designating “Wordsower Africa” on the memo line of the check. Please include your name and address for the receipt, if the information is not already on the check. Mail to:
Woodside Vision Foundation
6600 Rochester Road
Troy Michigan 48085
If you have questions or problems with donations or want to contact me, Kim Smith, then
email me at email@example.com. I’m also available on the app called Whatsapp, the contact number is +231881344417