- 2 – Countries, Liberia and Ivory Coast
- 6 - Total counties we ministered in
- 100 - Total villages/towns/cities we ministered in
- 74 - Total mission trips
- 28 - Total baptized
- 6 - Completed the Bible Marking
- 55 – Attended our 2 day workshops in 3 locations
- 31 – Dental patients, 56 teeth pulled
- 51 – Optical patients, 49 glasses distributed
- 394 – Families either received a water filter system or had a follow-up visit
- 1,500 – Viewed the Jesus film shown in 12 locations
- 44,000 – Pages printed on our printing press
Hundreds of thousands of bibles have been distributed in over 1,000 villages. For those who are illiterate we have given away many audio Bibles on small memory SD chips, in their dialects, that can be used in phones and music players.
“May the God who gives endurance and encouragement give you a spirit of unity among yourselves as you follow Christ Jesus.” Rom 15:5
In the Lord’s work, we do not seek our glory. We seek the spread of His Glory to every tribe, nation and people group that all may have the opportunity to know Him. Wordsower Liberia unites with you and other ministries that His Glory will spread.
Missionary Aviation Fellowship is one that we partner with. They have flown US visitors, our staff, medical patients, barrels shipped from the USA, press parts, generators, items large, small and fragile. The minimal cost to us is far below their operating expenses. Below is a video they produced about our partnership
World Missionary Press sends tracts and Bibles, by the millions, all over the world. For many years, they have supplied us with thousands upon thousands of Bibles and tracts at no charge! Just recently they shipped us thousands of French pocket Bibles. They shipped them from their factory in Indiana to our team in Ohio. From there the Bibles were packed into barrels and shipped to the East coast in a truck, then put on a cargo ship bound to a port in Monrovia, Liberia. From Monrovia, I made a couple trips with car to carry the barrels from the port warehouse to our Missionary Aviation Fellowship friends who flew them to our base in Zwedru. Next the barrels are strapped to the back of motorbikes to be taken, where no car or truck can go, to our Ivory Coast base. They will be used for evangelism and discipleship to the unreached tribes.
The Last Well’s mission is that every Liberian will have access to clean water and the gospel. They have provided for us home water filter systems free. They have assisted also us with the cost of our leaders bringing the filters into the remote, forgotten villages. In our unity, we have provided thousands of homes with clean water. We have provided every home in our county, that does not have access to a water pump, with a water filter system. In unity, we are now working on a second county. We go into each home at least 4 times. Every time we enter a home we also present to them the Living Water!
I-TEC, (the Indigenous People’s Technology and Education Center) sends teams all over the world with specially adapted tools and technology to train third world indigenous Christians to develop and care for themselves and to use their skills and equipment evangelistically to spread our Lord’s gospel. They have brought the tools and trained our indigenous leaders in tooth extraction using their portable dental equipment, trained in video production using portable video packs and trained in optical using their portable eye glass equipment. They covered about 85% of the total cost. Below is video about our partnership.
Wordsower Liberia Supporters are our backbone. With your prayers, visits, supplies, technical and financial support all the above is possible. Our base, motorbikes, printing press, supplies, food, gas etc, etc, etc. are available because of your generous support. Thank you!!!
We are to be one body under one Spirit. Our Lord says that we are in Him and He is in us and that we, His Body, are to be in complete unity so that the world will know Him and know that they are loved by Him (Jn 17:23, Eph 4:3). In Obedience, we are doing it, each playing their part, so let us rejoice, sing, celebrate and dance. Amen, amen, and amen!!!
Participate with us in Praise and prayer:
- Praise, our 2-week Bible class was overflowing. We had 67 students from 4 counties!
- Praise, our new base in Ivory Coast is operational. The team has moved onto the base and started doing missions.
- I will be in US August 22 – October 22. Time will be spent with family, friends and supporters. Pray that our Lord will orchestrate meetings where our vision and desire to expand will be heard.
- Truly the harvest is plentiful and the workers few. Pray for more indigenous harvesters. Pray that our Lord would send more Western missionaries.
- Please pray with us, our growth here has increased and we are prepared for much greater growth. But, the available finances are not allowing us to send our prepared indigenous teams into the unreached tribes. Pray that we will receive an increase in donations.
- Pray for the safety of our teams. There are many dangers lurking.
100% of all donations go to the mission. None is used for administration. Tax-deductible receipts will be sent each January.
Please send donations to:
16960 Sidney-Plattsville Rd
Sidney, OH 45365
Financial Report for June:
Summary of expenses:$755 - Staff support for 7 employees
$315 - Assistance to the poor
$460 - Radio Ministry
$834 - Base Expenses. Covers food cost for the team, visitors and maintenance on the base.
$1,750 – Mission; teams that are sent out to preach and teach
$1,082 – Water filter team is in Maryland County installing home water filter systems
$2,874 – Wordsower Bible Institute we had twice we had a two week class on our base
$989 - Capemont Missionary team working with 3 unreached Muslim tribes
$452 – Printing press supplies and labor
$654 – Motorbike maintenance and repairs
$852 - Gas for bikes and generators
$80 – Adult Literacy
$1,860 – Wordsower Ivory Coast base