2 - Counties Liberia
14 - Total counties we ministered in
143 - Total communities/villages/towns/cities we ministered in
173 - Total mission trips
14 - Persons were baptized
102 - Attended our 2 day workshops in 2 locations
26 - Dental patients, 36 teeth pulled
7 - Optical patients, 8 pair glasses distributed
75,000 - Copies printed, 182 booklets made (96 English and 86 French booklets)
16- Completed Bible marking
98 - Attended Wordsower Bible Institute Level 2 – Capemont, Liberia
56 - Attended Wordsower Bible Institute Level 3 – Zwedru, Liberia
125 – Attended Wordsower Bible Institute Level 1 – Ivory Coast
19 – Jesus film showings
1,988 – watched the Jesus film
2 - Broadcasts from radio stations. On 105.3 FM, we do one hour teachings 7 days a week. On 98.6 FM – we do 2 one hour teachings a week
The above report is made possible by a united sacrificial team here and abroad. Only in the unity of us all can the above be a reality and even increase. Looking at the above report you see that we are busy. We have spread across this country and into the neighboring countries where we train, disciple and church plant.
We have huge praises!!! I sent out a request for fasting and prayers two weeks ago. These are the immediate results of our requests:
- We prayed for increased funding for our Capemont County indigenous missionary team. Prayer request answered!
- We prayed for increased funding for our Ivory Coast team. Prayer request answered!
- We prayed for the funding of our third indigenous missionary team to 2 unreached tribes. Prayed for $14,000 received $15,000. Prayer request answered!
- We prayed that we would get permission to use the building adjacent to us to use for our Bible Institute. We needed extra classroom space and guest rooms. Prayer request answered!
PRAISE GOD! Every item requested during our fast and prayer was immediately answered as affirmative. This is a huge blessing and confirmation for all of us as His united team.
- Praise: Thank our Lord for answered prayer! We are full of praise and gratitude!!
- Pray: We feel that our Lord has opened the door for us to enter Sierra Leone. We hope to have a base established there this year. The cost to establish a base is about $5,000 and $1,500 to operate it each month. To start and run a base for 6 months it would cost $14,000. Pray our Lord will provide the funds.
- Pray: For our team in Ivory Coast. The church there is so corrupt, cold and hardhearted. Also, they have 36 unreached tribes of 7 million.
- Pray: For us as two of us are going to Lofa County to find the base our Lord has prepared for us. The trip is long, hard and dangerous.
- Pray: Please pray for our safety as we continue to boldly and fearlessly march into and live within the strongholds of Satan to, “snatch others from the fire and save them.” Jude 1:23.
Please make checks payable to the “Woodside Vision Foundation” designating “Wordsower Africa” on the memo line of the check. Please include your name and address for the receipt, if the information is not already on the check. Mail to:
Woodside Vision Foundation
6600 Rochester Road
Troy Michigan 48085
If you have questions or problems with donations or want to contact me, Kim Smith, then
email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I’m also available on the app called Whatsapp, the contact number is +231881344417