Liberia and Ivory Coast
2 – Countries: Liberia and Ivory Coast
4 – Bases: Ivory Coast; Grand Gedeh County, Liberia; Grand Cape Mount County, Liberia; and Lofa County, Liberia
14 - Total counties we ministered in
214 - Total communities/villages/towns/cities/churches we ministered in
125 - Total mission trips
20 - Persons were baptized
39 - Attended the WBI 2 weeks school in Zwedru.
286 - Attended our 2 day and 1day workshops in 6 locations.
2,423 - Viewed the Jesus Film, 15 locations, 20 times shown.
3 - Community Radio stations that we broadcast the gospel of our Lord
22 - Dental patients, 36 teeth pulled
17 - Optical patients, 16 pair glasses distributed, 3 patients were referred.
70,200 - Pages printed, 450 manuals made at our press shop
The above report is made possible by a united sacrificial team here and abroad. Only in the unity of us all can the above be a reality and even increase. We have spread across Liberia and are in the neighboring countries where we train, disciple and church plant. We use many different weapons as we advance the Kingdom of God within the strongholds of Satan.
Goals that we see being accomplished are disciples making disciples and churches starting churches. The below pictures are an example of the fruit of our labors. This church, under the trees, is being started by a pastor/disciple that we trained. The Lamb of God should show up at every service and surely, He was at this one. But, amazingly, in the middle of our service and worship another lamb showed up, passively entering the circle, joining us, calmly remaining. This is unlike a lamb! They are skittish and will never go near people, especially among strangers or a noisy circled crowd. Notice the lamb next to the man drumming on a barrel drum while we were enthusiastically singing! I see it as a confirmation of the pleasure of our Lord! A donation was made for the construction of their worship center. As you see from the pictures below, new churches are not always easy to get to.
Participate with us in praise and prayer:
- Praise: As we walk in faith, sacrifice and obedience with the Lord, He is blessing us. We continue to see confirmations and the growth of our Lord’s kingdom!
- Praise: Our new Liberian base will be in full operation next month. Their focus is the Mende and Bandi unreached tribes. We will now have an indigenous missionary team living among and ministering in every unreached tribe of Liberia!!!
- Pray: For increased donations. We have indigenous missionary teams ready to go to unreached tribes in Guinea and Sierra Leone
- Pray: Please pray for our safety as we continue to boldly and fearlessly march into and live within the strongholds of Satan to, “snatch others from the fire and save them.” Jude 1:23.
- Pray: “Finally, our friends, pray for us that the Lord's message may continue to spread rapidly and be received with honor, just as it was among you. 2 Pray also that God will rescue us from wicked and evil people; for not everyone believes the message.” 2 Thessalonians 3:1-2.
Please make checks payable to the “Woodside Vision Foundation” designating “Wordsower Africa” on the memo line of the check. Please include your name and address for the receipt, if the information is not already on the check. Mail to:
Woodside Vision Foundation
6600 Rochester Road
Troy Michigan 48085
If you have questions or problems with donations or want to contact me, Kim Smith, then
email me at email@example.com. I’m also available on the app called Whatsapp, the contact number is +231881344417