Our Weapons used in January:
- 10 were baptized
- Our first indigenous missionary team in Wacco village of Capemont County are boldly advancing. They are surrounded by 3 unreached Muslim tribes: the Vai, Gola, and Mandingo. They have already been evangelizing in several Muslim villages.
- We sent teams on 38 missions to 94 villages and towns in 7 Counties
- We did 1 three-day regional training that had attendees from 4 towns. Many are unable to attend our school so we send teams out to do trainings.
- We have an hour radio broadcast every day. The broadcast presents the Gospel and teaches scripture.
- Our dentists treated 12 patients and extracted 15 teeth. We have the only dentist in 6 counties. The Gospel is presented to every patient, many of which are Muslims.
- In January, we acquired 3,000 Gideon pocket Bibles. Hundreds of thousands of bibles have been distributed in over 1,000 villages. For those who are illiterate we have given away many audio Bibles on small memory chips, in their dialects, that can be used in phones and music players.
- 89 homes received water filters and we did filter follow-up visits in 330 homes in 27 villages and towns. Every home receiving a filter also receives the Gospel.
- Our adult literacy team has started new classes and has 14 students.
Our first satellite Wordsower Bible Institute class was held the bordering Nimba County. This one-week class was attended by 27 students. We have several options for our discipleship trainings:
- Teams going from village to village which usually last a day,
- Sending teams to do a 2-3 day conference,
- A team can do a 1-week Bible Institute satellite class, or
- A 2-week Wordsower Bible Institute class located on our base.
Flexibility and variety allows us to reach every county, resulting in thousands receiving training.
“But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit has come upon you, and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the end of the earth.” Acts 1:8. Our leaders are active ministers in their communities, our Jerusalem. Our field leaders go on missions throughout Liberia, our Judea. Our in-country, resident missionaries go to the unreached tribes of Liberia, our Samaria. We have also sent teams into Ivory Coast, Guinea and Nigeria on short term trips, but we have yet to send long term Liberian missionaries out of Liberia. Pray with us that next year we will have long term Liberian missionaries in countries outside Liberia, the ends of the earth.
For fun! Over the net I have seen much snow and cold in the USA. You have used much de-icer. Well, here it is hard to go below 70. You use de-icer, I use a de-licer.
Participate with us in Praise and prayer:
- Praise!! Ana DeCarvalho and her son Thomas are with us here in Liberia. They are members of Woodside Bible Church in Michigan. They will be sending you a report of their trip in a couple weeks
- Praise!! We have entered neighboring Guinea.
- Continue to pray for our first indigenous missionary team that has been sent to Capemount County. They are surrounded with three Muslim unreached tribes.
- Our Lord says to pray for more harvesters to be sent into the field. Truly the harvest is plentiful and the workers few. Pray for more indigenous harvesters. Pray that our Lord would send more Western missionaries
- Pray that our Lord will use us to train and send an army of Liberian warriors that will reach into the 393 unreached tribes of West Africa.
100% of all donations go to the mission. None is used for administration. Tax-deductible receipts will be sent each January.
Please send donations to:
16960 Sidney-Plattsville Rd
Sidney, OH 45365
Financial Report for December:
Summary of expenses:
$905 - Staff support for 7 employees
$228 - Assistance to the poor
$468 - Radio Ministry
$60 – literacy Ministry
$1,078- Base Expenses. Covers food cost for the team, visitors, maintenance, on base ministry
$943 – Missions
$699 – Wordsower Bible Institute
$623– Printing press supplies and labor
$1,066 – Water filter team is in Maryland County installing home water filter systems
$1,881 – Construction, supplies and team support for our Capemont missionary project
$1,538 – New copier
$456 – Motorbike maintenance and repairs
$718 - Gas for bikes and generators
$398 - Toilet construction
$82 – adult Literacy
Post a Comment