Liberia and Ivory Coast:
2 - Counties Liberia and Ivory Coast
14 - Total counties we ministered in
193 - Total communities/villages/towns/cities we ministered in
106 - Total mission trips
15 - Persons were baptized
121 - Attended our 2 day workshops in 4 locations
53 - Attended 1 day workshop
32 - Dental patients, 38 teeth pulled
14 - Optical patients, 15 pair glasses distributed, 4 patients were referred
82,120 - Copies printed, 182 booklets made (96 English and 86 French booklets)
3 - Completed Bible marking
32 - Attended Wordsower Bible Institute Level 1 - Ivory Coast
61 - Attended Wordsower Bible Institute Level 1 - Liberia
44 - Attended Wordsower Bible Institute Level 2 - Liberia
2 - Broadcasts from radio stations. On 105.3 FM, we do one hour teachings 7 days a week. On 98.6 FM – we do 2 one hour teachings a week
- Praise: Our schools are back in session and our classes are full.
- Praise: The virus has not entered the SE of Liberia with force.
- Pray: For the funding of a third team to go to the last 2 unreached tribes in Liberia where we do not have an indigenous missionary team.
- Pray: For our team in Ivory Coast. The church there is so corrupt, cold and hardhearted. Also, they have 36 unreached tribes of 7 million.
- Pray: We have outgrown our Bible school building and our available sleeping rooms. We need additional buildings for student housing and a larger school building.
- Pray: Please pray for our safety as we continue to boldly and fearlessly march into and live within the strongholds of Satan to, “snatch others from the fire and save them.” Jude 1:23.
- Pray: For increased donations. Our neighbors, Sierra Leone and Guinea, are asking us to start this ministry in their country also. They have many unreached tribes of millions.
Please make checks payable to the “Woodside Vision Foundation” designating “Wordsower Africa” on the memo line of the check. Please include your name and address for the receipt, if the information is not already on the check. Mail to:
Woodside Vision Foundation
6600 Rochester Road
Troy Michigan 48085
If you have questions or problems with donations or want to contact me, Kim Smith, then
email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I’m also available on the app called Whatsapp, the contact number is +231881344417