Liberia and Ivory Coast:
3 – Countries we ministered in Liberia, Ivory Coast and Sierra Leone
13 - Total counties we ministered in
172 - Total communities/villages/towns/cities we ministered in
128 - Total mission trips
26 - Persons were baptized
499 - Attended our 2 day and 1 day workshops in 7 locations
39 - Attended Wordsower Bible Institute Level 1, 2 week class in Zwedru, Grand Gedeh County
22 - Attended the Wordsower Bible Institute 2 week school in Ivory Coast
1,663 - Watched the Jesus film in 15 locations
36,000 - Copies printed, 1,000 booklets made
22 - Dental patients, 33 teeth pulled
17 - Optical patients, 18 pair glasses distributed
3 - Radio broadcast locations in 2 counties. On 105.3 FM, we do one hour teachings 7 days a week. On 98.6 FM – we do 2 one hour teachings a week.
The above report is made possible by a united sacrificial team here and abroad. Only in the unity of us all can the above be a reality and even increase. Looking at the above report you see that we are busy. We have spread across this country and into the neighboring countries where we train, disciple and church plant.
The Jesus film is one of our most powerful weapons for presenting the gospel. It includes the birth, life, death, resurrection and ascension of our Lord Jesus. The burial culture here is for friends and family to come together for several days of mourning. We show the Jesus film at these wakes as everyone contemplates death and the hereafter. Multiple confessions of salvation come from every showing. Also, every village we have ever gone to is excited to have us show the film on the big screen. For most this is the first such event to ever come to them, the first time to see a film on a big screen. The whole village comes to the showing. The resistant Muslim unreached tribe villages have all agreed for us to show. In October we had 1,663 people view the film in 15 locations. In December we will receive 5 more sets of equipment so we can show from each of our bases. The video below is an example of the sacrifice we go through to show the film.
- Pray: Civil unrest is again happening in Ivory Coast! Our team there has sent the women and children to Liberia for safety. The current president refuses to step down after his two team limit has finished.
- Praise: Our new indigenous missionary team in Lofa County is ministering to 2 unreached tribes
- Pray: Our Lord has opened the door for a team to go, to spy out a tribe in Sierra Leone. We hope to have a base established there early in 2021. The cost to establish a base is about $5,000 and $1,500 to operate it each month. To start and run a base for 6 months it would cost $14,000. Pray our Lord will provide the funds.
- Pray: That our Lord will send those He has chosen to unite with us that we may train and send them to the unreached tribes of West Africa.
- Pray: Please pray for our safety as we continue to boldly and fearlessly march into and live within the strongholds of Satan to, “snatch others from the fire and save them.” Jude 1:23.
Please make checks payable to the “Woodside Vision Foundation” designating “Wordsower Africa” on the memo line of the check. Please include your name and address for the receipt, if the information is not already on the check. Mail to:
Woodside Vision Foundation
6600 Rochester Road
Troy Michigan 48085
If you have questions or problems with donations or want to contact me, Kim Smith, then
email me at email@example.com. I’m also available on the app called Whatsapp, the contact number is +231881344417